WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RAID!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
Ulgar
strophic
matty
karnivore
QPRanger
sethgalad
10 posters
AuthorMessage
sethgalad

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-12

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 9:33 am

We can go as a merry bunch all sweet and funny, muck around while some will stay at an inn have a couple of pints of ale, while others will chase a white rabbit while some will be picnicking and a lvl 70 undead mage will sneak in and wipe us out…

Or we get our act together we act like a mean lean fighting machine; we form up and FOLLOW ORDERS!
So this is what I propose:

Organizing 20 characters is almost impossible so each group of five will have an officer and the four or five officers will be in direct contact with the raid leader.

Each group will stick close to their officer and follow his directions, the officer will handle targeting enemies and all the group members will focus their fire on that target, meanwhile each group will have a healer which will handle the health of his group mates exclusively.

PS: when the groups will be set I recommend each group members to create a macro “/assist groupleader” (u will have to insert the name of the group leader) this way it will be easier to focus fire and kill as many damn hordies as possible!

Based on the assumption that most of us will show up and on the data about each character from the Armory here is a first breakdown of the groups:

Scouts: ephilates and thranduil

Group 1: Healer Temujin; Bider; Ulgar; blizzkrig

Group 2: Healer Valnim; Meanslayer; Roxablack; Bjornb

Group 3: Healer Hedronn; Qpranger; Ethihil;

Group 4: Healer Caitano; Enexis; Karnivor; kiraknight

In case some of the above don not show up here is a pool of players to fill in: Healers Pipin, deathels; Sethgalad, Snyffum, warwicktroy, ekkho, furey, lillebenn, canik, svariss

Please bear in mind this was made based on lvl of char, and of course all low levels are most than welcome as you see there is one slot empty in each group for a low lvl player. If you have any objection or you will not be able to come plz tell me before hand so I can make the necessary adjustments.

Last time there were around 20-25 players so if we have the same number of people of a bit more I will form a fifth group depending on who showed up…

Ok now feedback time and please do let your voice be heard
Back to top Go down
http://ibosblog.blogspot.com
QPRanger

QPRanger

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-11

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:06 pm

i will be there m8 bom
Back to top Go down
karnivore

karnivore

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-13

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 12:52 pm

i like this idea a lot, and i'll tell u why Very Happy
Each group looks like a small, indipendent, terrorist cell! afro

i can't wait for next raid, mates! Twisted Evil

P.S.: a question...if i'm in a raid group, using /p only my group will read what i'm writing? is this the command we should use or what? Very Happy
let me know
Back to top Go down
sethgalad

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-03-12

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:52 pm

yep when u type /p u will only communiate with your party memebers.

PS: I forgot to remind all of you about the duel fest starting 20:00 southshore on Sunday.

PSS: PET DEATHMATCH is on the menu!
Back to top Go down
http://ibosblog.blogspot.com
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:51 am

yeah ill come was ace last time and i lvled up a bit since then i will join the free slot in a raid group lol!
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 11:24 am

Sorry i've been away for a while, but best man duties called

im up for a raid, if its ok.

when/where?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Ulgar

Ulgar

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-15

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AAARGH!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 3:25 am

Bwahahahahahhahaha!
I'll be there. It's about time i dished out some PAIN! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-23

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 2:08 pm

Missed out on the first... Crying or Very sad
I'll be sure to be there this time though, and it'll be good to see some more of our guild Very Happy
Cya there
Back to top Go down
Ulgar

Ulgar

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My first raid   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 3:50 am

While it was a baptism of fire (man were we out numbered and out gunned IMO) I came to realise I need a shed load more practice on the battleground , if i am ever going to attempt another raid. I have never felt so lost/confused/headless chicken in my life.

It didn't help that i was easy pickins for a high level warlock/priest/anything really, or that i had no direction, but blame myself for managing to get seperated from the group. lol.

Also, I might need to rethink where i am taking my rogue. Sure combat rogue is great for leveling, but PvP, i am not convinced. Maybe I am playing him wrong, thoughts/suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:58 am

Ulgar..its good you got something out of this RAID even if it is a little negative.

Youre right combat Rogues are great for leveling on your own, i personally suggest Assassination. mainly because i belive it gives a good ballance between PvP and instance use.

trying to keep the raid together was my fault..no excuses but it is hectic (and a lot of you get carried away and dont read...you know who u r Razz )

but it is more about fun anyway....we had a good turn out and every guild member online was in the raid.

One of the biggest things in a raid is knowing when to stop chasing guys down. even if u catch em it leaves u badly exposed to counter attack...and we need to all attack higher levels we come across.

but it was good fun last night....best one yet guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blizzkrieg

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-13

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: raid   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:59 am

Well,all i can say is that it was realy fun this time.
Sure,they gived us a nice arskick at the end,but who cares.
First you have to learn what loosing is b4 you learn what winning is.
I personaly dind find the horde that strong,they just out-numbered us.
So my suggestion for the next raid.
Try to find one or even more guilds who wanne join our raid,it cant be that hard to find them.

Greatings

Blizz
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:19 am

Same as what blizz said, really enjoyed last night, was great fun.

Note to self - hurry up and level up man

Thanx to QP for doing all the running with me last night
Sorry to everyone else for not having a mount. Embarassed

My calfs are like barrels this morning, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: well   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 4:51 pm

It sure was longer then the other before ... and more fun
just need to lvl still .. at least a few lvl 70s ... and mounts do it a bit easier ... but all will come ... and then one day we gona make the life of horde a hell on earth xDDD
Back to top Go down
Ulgar

Ulgar

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:40 am

Don't get me wrong. I did have fun.
I really enjoy sneaking about, stunning horde folk. Even if the higher lvls could see me from a mile away What a Face

As far as my build, I started out dagger, but changed to swords when i reallised there are just no good daggers around, it's not the end of the world . As soon as I find a couple of decent daggers, esp when i am a higher level i most probably go assaination.

Bank weekend coming up, so i hope to put in some hours of WoW
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 1:33 pm

Hopefully i will be up to level 40 for the next raid so QP doesnt have to babysit me.

When is the next one?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAID!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAID!!!!!!   RAID!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAID!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1