WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+11
strophic
Egg_Contessa
karnivore
Bloodxtooth
blizzkrieg
Ipos
QPRanger
Valnim
Temujin
Admin
Ekkho2
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-23

POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:58 am

Me and Bloodxtooth (bro) have recently created this video. This video is just a test, eventually we might consider making more if you like them.
Anyway I have been helping my bro lvl up a bit so we decided to go to DM and while we were going through it we thought why not test our video here. So... lets cut the talk and i hope you enjoy it!
Btw, please give 'honest' comments otherwise how are we meant to improve Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNvGiiuwQ-0
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 12:01 pm

Absolute class mate. cheers

How did you manage to video it?

We should do one on a raid as a kinda welcome video for new recruits.

10/10
Back to top Go down
https://wow-crusaders.editboard.com
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:01 pm

haha well done fellas!
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: hehe   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:20 pm

not bad for a first try
needs more action and better music id say ... u know like that from action films
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

Number of posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 11:31 pm

gr8 vid guys..... dont know how u did it, but gr8
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 12:31 am

Well done fellas.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blizzkrieg

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 12:59 am

Well done guys.

Wanne know more about how to make a video,visit http://wowvault.ign.com/View.php?view=Guides.Detail&id=40

Greatings
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2007 3:42 am

Thanks for the comments guys, really appreciate them. Yeah the music was a slight issue especially with the pirates of the caribbean song at the end. Dunno wether that actually worked or not scratch

Anyway, i'll be sure to let u know wether we make anymore or not Very Happy

Oh and thanks for that link blizz, we'll have a look at that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bloodxtooth

Bloodxtooth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Thought my Dm video was good?Well Now there's a gnomeregan 1   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVXYBJiWxYM
Well hope you enjoy Very Happy
Plz tell me what you think Razz Don't really care if you say it's bad Just tell me where i went wrong.
Back to top Go down
karnivore

karnivore

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:22 am

Dude that was so cool Very Happy music was just fine but...U FORGOT THE MOONWALK!!! Very Happy

good job ;D
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 10:48 am

Pretty good first post bro. I must admit it was a tad bit better than our first. /cry. Oh well, not taking anythin away from u guys, you did a fantastic job there! Laughing
A bit of humour goes a long way and i thought that it was very well worked out. Couldn't have done better myself tbh. Rolling Eyes
Well done and keep em coming. cheers
Back to top Go down
Bloodxtooth

Bloodxtooth

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:15 am

Soz about the moonwalk i spend an hour looking 4 it but got lost with some of the other clips i wanted in Crying or Very sad
But it gives me an idea for the next music video maybe in BFD(don't know how to spell it Embarassed )

Thks for the reply bro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: well now   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 5:10 pm

gettin better ... cant wait for your next one
as always with practise u get better
keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 3:21 am

Well Done Blood....nice vid mate keep up the good work

afro
Back to top Go down
Bloodxtooth

Bloodxtooth

PostSubject: Our Raid Video! if you missed the raid you can watch   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:12 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XLYah0yTIc
We had a great adventure doing this although we died quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 6:22 am

Class....pure class.......

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://wow-crusaders.editboard.com
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:46 am

good work as usual Blood.

Looked a lot of fun, sorry I missed it.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:12 am

Absolutely brilliant video m8, loved every bit of it. Poor spliff though, look at 3mins 15 secs and it'll sum up his raid for him. lol!

Anyway, as i always am looking forward to the next Laughing
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 10:21 am

[b]GR8 m8.. well done on the video, i know i was there but u missed everything i did lol! [/b]
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 12:59 pm

You've got a very valid point there QP, I can only apologise on behalf of my brother that you got no part in that video. Crying or Very sad
Desperately tryed to find you watching again, but just cant seem to find you scratch
Well me and everyone else there knew you played your part so that is all that matters. Once again sorry mate. Sad
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:00 pm

Repeated post
Back to top Go down
Bloodxtooth

Bloodxtooth

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 1:34 pm

QPRanger wrote:
[b]GR8 m8.. well done on the video, i know i was there but u missed everything i did lol! [/b]

soz m8, I didn't get much recording done most of it i was dead lol
next time ill have my mount,ill be stronger to stay alive and then i can make a god damn good action video
So every1 getting lvling up for the next raid so we can have some good action Very Happy
Arrow plus i'll press F9 for record and stop it when the raid is over Arrow
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 4:32 pm

Ekkho2 wrote:
Absolutely brilliant video m8, loved every bit of it. Poor spliff though, look at 3mins 15 secs and it'll sum up his raid for him. lol!

I managed 3 mins and 15 secs?

Jesus

Are you sure it wasn't i lasted 15 seconds and it took you 3 minutes to notice my lifeless corpse at the bottom of the pile of carcasses?
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:37 am

Quote :
Are you sure it wasn't i lasted 15 seconds and it took you 3 minutes to notice my lifeless corpse at the bottom of the pile of carcasses?

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:30 am

Ekkho2 wrote:

Having now reviewed the footage and given the matter some thought, i believe a better summing up of the whole 'Spliff's first raid' experience would have been better illustrated if footage had been captured of the 3 or 4 times some random VILE HORDE SCUM!!!!!! clocked me on the docks at Booty Bay before we even left. Arrow Arrow Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!   POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POST ALL VIDEOS IN THIS TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next