WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

raid time?

Go down 
+5
MC_Satan
strophic
Gsuz
Temujin
matty
9 posters
AuthorMessage
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:50 pm

i been wanting to try and get a raid going cos i only been on 1 with the guild and it was ace Very Happy till the horde got us Mad but if we start planing this raid we will need ideas for targets on were 2 hit my self i feel that the XR is such a easy target the horde will get over there in seconds and we will die right away which is no fun at all so my idea is we hit somewere like sun rock retreat its a area were many high lvl hords dont go and its easy 4 us 2 get there undected and lets face it the more lower lvls of are guild can have fun there killing lvl 20-25s with pvp on just a idea let me kno what u guys and gals think Rolling Eyes Wink
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-03-11

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:04 am

good idea,

All those interested please post below

Me!
Back to top Go down
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:10 am

im all in! Tho i cant play much this weekend....=P like 1 hour tonight and sunday night maybe...

Monday is all go for me tho! =)
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 5:00 am

Count me in although i refuse to arrange it this time, after what happened at XR last time Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:11 am

I'm lvl 15 at the moment, never been on a raid, Monday night would be good for me too.
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 2:42 pm

monday seems 2 be good 4 me as well but we need a lot more people comeing and we all need 2 set a time 4 meeting up before we do this. so any idea on time will be great but yeah we need more people saying they will come or there is point wasteing time trying 2 raid Razz
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:00 pm

I'd been keen but I'm only lvl 14, I can work on it this W/E and try and boost up to 17 or something, but I'm not sure it'll be much help.......
though dont know what I'm doin Neutral
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 3:31 pm

hey lvls dont matter m8 its basicly about us killing every horde in site my first raid i was a low lvl 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

Number of posts : 67

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 6:36 pm

i will be there as normal cheers
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:14 am

MC_Satan wrote:
I'm lvl 15 at the moment, never been on a raid, Monday night would be good for me too.

I was lvl17 when i took spliffhammer over.

Viewers of YouTube will be well aware of how it ended (my ending=everyone else's beginning). As long as Strophic doesn't plan it or we get silly and go prancing about Stranglethorn Vale looking aimlessly for somewhere else to attack we'll be fine (i.e as long as NOTHING that transpired on the last raid happens again)

If nothing else, you'll see some interesting scenery. the barrens is SO picturesque.
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:16 am

matty wrote:
monday seems 2 be good 4 me as well but we need a lot more people comeing and we all need 2 set a time 4 meeting up before we do this. so any idea on time will be great but yeah we need more people saying they will come or there is point wasteing time trying 2 raid Razz

Can we NOT meet in Booty Bay!!!!!!!

It's like phoning ahead and making a reservation, when we pitched up in ratchet they were all waiting for us, it was lvl?? as far as they eye could see.
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 4:50 am

were aint meeting there there is a flight path in the stonetalon mountains called stonetalon peak it is a ally base so they wont be horde waiting 4 us there we can get in with out being seen seems like best place 2 me
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:03 am

matty wrote:
were aint meeting there there is a flight path in the stonetalon mountains called stonetalon peak it is a ally base so they wont be horde waiting 4 us there we can get in with out being seen seems like best place 2 me

It leaves something of a hike to horde territory. we'll need someone with aspect of the pack or slow moving chars like me will get left behind.

Also lower level chars unless elf will probs not have even been to wetlands far less actually going over to kalimdor

But it's a good staging post. i'd advise all low levels coming to get with someone more experienced ASAP and get their FP's sorted out ahead of the raid.
More established chars need to be willing to take time out of their schedules this weekend to do some chaperoning.
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 5:27 am

Spliffhammer wrote:
matty wrote:

It leaves something of a hike to horde territory. we'll need someone with aspect of the pack or slow moving chars like me will get left behind.

Also lower level chars unless elf will probs not have even been to wetlands far less actually going over to kalimdor

But it's a good staging post. i'd advise all low levels coming to get with someone more experienced ASAP and get their FP's sorted out ahead of the raid.
More established chars need to be willing to take time out of their schedules this weekend to do some chaperoning.

yeah any1 who needs the fp just ask and i will be more than happy 2 get u 2 it also there is a horde base in that area called sun rock retreat
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 8:36 am

also any server times for monday that you feel will be best 4 the raid will be great cos we want it 2 suit every1
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 9:38 am

right been speaking 2 a few guild members they say anytime after 7 is good 4 the raid so it may be set for 7 let u kno the time when we get a final 1 but the way we will do this is haveing 2 scouts i.e bider and qp moveing checking the area and then telling the rest of us when 2 move we leave no1 behiend so thats no mounts just aspect of the pact all group leaders make sure ur group stays with the next 1 and we will all fight as 1 block only 2 scouts that i named will be ahead if qp and bider dont wanna be scouts let me kno and we will sort other scouts out .. thx
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:13 am

matty wrote:
hey lvls dont matter m8 its basicly about us killing every horde in site my first raid i was a low lvl 2 Very Happy

In that case. this sounds tops, I'm in, from about 8pm UK time is good for me.

Oh yeah, I'm not yet lvl 14 that's my other ch on the other server.
sz

More like lvl 11 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Darklightnin

Darklightnin

Number of posts : 32

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 11:40 am

Count me in guys
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2007 8:21 am

k the time i have come up with for the raid is 8pm gmt time which is 9server time if there is any probs with this time let me kno as soon as you can so i can change it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

raid time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: raid time?   raid time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raid time?
Page 1 of 1