WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

good old days of gameing are gone =/

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

good old days of gameing are gone =/ Empty
PostSubject: good old days of gameing are gone =/   good old days of gameing are gone =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 5:21 am

i just dont get how these people who have never played a game in there life can blame computer games for rapes murders and everything because the last time i checked people were getting killed,raped and such before the first computer was even out Neutral

http://www.kotaku.com.au/games/2008/03/british_mp__games_let_you_rape_women-2.html

there must be something we can do becasue soon all we will be able to play is hello kitty find the shiny coins 6 Sad
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: good old days of gameing are gone =/   good old days of gameing are gone =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 10:08 am

Unfortunatley this is getting more common and common now a days.

People using any excuse to blame for crimes. There is no link between video games and violence as far as i know. Next they will try to ban battleships as it could encourage terrorism on the high seas. Or ban cowboys and indians/british and gerries from the school playground in case the kids grow up and kill a german or native indian.

These people that spew this shit should be caged in the farm in Arathi Basin and let 2 Paladins holyshock them to death.

Shit, warcraft really does make you violent, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: good old days of gameing are gone =/   good old days of gameing are gone =/ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 04, 2008 11:18 am

lol! lol! Mark!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: good old days of gameing are gone =/   good old days of gameing are gone =/ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

good old days of gameing are gone =/
Page 1 of 1