WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!

Go down 
+10
Admin
Valnim
Egg_Contessa
Bider
Ipos
Gsuz
strophic
Kira
Ekkho2
Temujin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! Empty
PostSubject: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:10 am

Is it guys?

It would be sad to see it go down the pan so....

all Captains and above (not just me QP and bider) should be looking to recruit new members, its still a fairly low populated server...and sadly unless you actually know the person you can only find out what they are like by inviting them....sad but true.

So guys if anyone cares about the future of the guild and all the hard work that went into it and this website that Stroph put hard work into...it will go down the pan without your co operation.
Back to top Go down
Ekkho2

Ekkho2

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:31 am

Sorry if I have brought this whole thing up about the guild now Sad
Like I said in my other post, you are a great bunch of guys and it was a really tough decision to leave.
I have no doubt that you will be fine in recruiting, there are many players still out there guildless. I also have no problem in helping you recruit more members as I can always tell people about 'The Crusaders' and how good it is.

I dont want the guild to fall apart from my decision as I would be really saddened and that's the last thing I would ever want to happen to you guys. Sad

Keep up the brilliant work inside the guild, and i know you guys will.
Remember, 'I am not gone', I can always help if needed so please please please dont hesitate to ask. Wink
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 3:52 am

Yes it would be dreadful shame if the guild was to go down the pan, I was in two guilds before 'The Crusaders' both of which were just full of kids and not particuarly friendly.

To be honest after leaving the other two guilds i was in, i was not going to bother again joining a guild until we were invited to join a helpful friendly group with older members! Which is what this guild is!

We do all need to care more about the guild if we wish to see it getting stronger and of course Strophic has made this brilliant site which would be pointless without 'the crusaders'Sad
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:31 am

I noticed too that the guild seems to be getting stagnant a bit,

Myself would be gutted if the guild died, first of all because i have met new friends who i like very much and would hate to lose contact, and secondly........

Ive just purchased the web server for the next two years, and i would be hurt if all the hard work me and tem and others have done, was to go down the drain.

Next time im on i will be activley doing recruitment for more members.

With the amount of guilds on the server i dont think we can be too choosy about who we recruit just now.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Here to stay!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:39 am

I for one wont leave this guild when i hit 70 or before. Iv played in a Elite Raiding guild and can rejoin them whenever i choose to come back to that server. But im here to play and have fun with friends and mainly PVP.

I wont let this guild die and will ask friendly and nice guys if they wanna join us, but most people who join guilds do it for the raiding, so be prepared to see everyother player leaving when they hit 70...
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:27 am

I think we also suffer from spreading our current members too thinly.

Having a Horde and Alliance version of the guild is fine but members can only be in one place at a time, and speaking from my point of view, I just have no time to get on the Alliance server. Trying to help Meany expand the Horde Guild, looking after the bank, as well as being a shiftworker means I just don't have the time for my Ally character.

Another point about the Ally server is my character is so much lower than most of the characters, that actually having a connection on a social level with others is almost impossible. Paths rarely cross. Couple this with losing interest in my character at his current level (30-40 for Warriors is so boring) adds to the apathy that I currently have for the Ally server.

I feel that others may feel the same...
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:50 am

I would also like to point out as well that i have no interest in leaving the guild, im here for the long haul.

Even if i did want to leave when i hit level 70, it would mean that i would be on this guild for the next 10 years at the rate im leveling. lol

Tem, please DO NOT disband this guild.......pppppllllleeeeaaaaaasssssse.

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:07 pm

haha i was never going to disband it mate,

i dont give up mate....although sometimes i wish i could.

for the Guys who play on the horde server more thats fine...do the same as the alliance guys...i don't expect it to be another job....

basically what i am saying is dont just think about yourselves give a little back to our little community and if your a decent person you`ll get a lot back aswell.

Most of us are adults here...for people who want to concentrate on just them leveling and paying no attention to others....your best off leaving us.

It is only the alliance side at the moment that worries me, on the horde side..every time i logg on there is someone new there.

The only way to tell if someone is a prick is to invite them...give them a fair crack of the whip ...if they are pricks we can boot em.

Anyway enough down sides...i logged onto both servers today and was happy o see new faces on both....keep it going lads and lasses Very Happy

Cheers

T
Back to top Go down
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:25 pm

i think Ipos hit the spot tho!
If we would put on a drafting period, getting like 10+ players on levels 20-30, it is a bigger chance they all stay in guild!

doing instances together, help eachother out etc!

Cause as it is now, there is quite a gap between players and their levels. the only person iv had chance to help is Magiko, but then Mitji got sick and he leveled passed me...

Tho i still mostly play druid and know a shitlot about em, still constantly reading the druidforums to become better so i think i can still help him out with druid questions IF he needs it =)

But maybe we should seriously consider something like getting a bunch of players around same level...
Back to top Go down
Bider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 2:03 am

I think we still have a really strong guild. I still see guild members helping other guild members. And if i understand Gsus right, helping is'nt all about helping with lvling char's. It is also about giving items and mats to make our skills and trades stronger,we can all do that. But not so we can sell them in ah for a 1000,000g.

I for 1 am trying to recruit other players, but it is hard to get them the same lvl ;-)

Like Kira I have also been in other guilds and if you think this guild is getting bad then try the others.

So guys lets try to remember what the The Crusaders are all about and that is, if a fellow Crusader puts out a call for help we are there.
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 3:10 am

I know the Guild isnt as bad as some of the other ones, but its all respective.

At one point the guild chat window was flooded and people were talking none stop at most times of the day (although a lot of that was Val Razz )

Am i expecting too much from people??

i just yearn for that experience again, as WOW to me is less about leveling and more like a chat room that you play a game in between.

I also like the idea of recruiting similar level, but that sometimes can be easier than you think...invite 1 guy say @ lvl 20 if we treat him well...his disillusioned mates that he made up to lvl 20 get fed up with there guilds and he will do the rest for us. If you catch my drift.

Bider is also right, helping isnt just in the form of running a guy thru an instance, it also comes in the form of Advice, That is Advice that is given sensibly and without sarcasm, all you have to do is look in the general world chat for 5 mins to see people trying to make others look foolish from asking a simple question....this i dont like,

Guys also dont forget the bank when he finally gets enough stuff to warrant me listing it i will. No money at the moment please guys just low/medium lvl green/blue items and trade goods please....as soon as i get a bit more stuff i`ll list it and make it available to newer members.

Wow my posts are getting long in this thread Razz

Cheers

T
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:12 am

There and back again.

I don't think the guild is necessarily dying but it does have some problems and limitations some of which of its own making and others it has no control over.
This is partially the cause of my own sabattical from the guild recently

(and can i add for the record that since my elevation to lvl70 is imminent, i also WILL NOT be leaving the guild AGAIN.)

There remains a problem with recruiting and retaining lower level chars. This impacts the likes of me particularly because there is no peer support for joint questing, there is only the 'call in the SAS!' school of guild support whereby lumbering lvl70 behemoths like the Temujinator wade through all the bad guys leaving you to loot in their wake and wonder why a) your XP isn't going up and b) why your skills in and out of char are not developing either.
It's very sweet but like over-nursing it breeds dependancy. Spliffhammer is a lvl22 Hunter. My skill at playing him is probably about lvl17 hence without someone holding my hand i'm snookered. Hence he is now mothballed permanently along with my own guild.

this is not simply a guild recruitment problem, i explained my frustration with being so far behind the rest of the guild to Strophic and he tried to get the guild to address this which the guild responded to by actively recruiting.
What seems apparent now is that because WoW has been going for coming on for 3 years now, the amount of true 'noobs' coming to the game is dwindling and lower level characters you come across are liable to be 'alts' and 'twinks' and all manner of other bewildering WoW-speak terms which boil down to 'i got bored of my lvl70 juggernaut and decided to play this one about once in a blue moon when the perverse desire to wander about northshire toiling against lvl4 defias by poking them with a mouldy branch'
True 'noobs' sad to say have been taken in by the lure of a bankable franchise and misleading stills on the box and bought that bastard abomination of a WoW clone: LOTR Online and can be found prancing about Ered luin not even questioning why the doors to the higher level bits are locked and how there's only about half a dozen english speaking servers in total (only 1 of which PVP) which explains why the facade of prettiness and charm falls down when the screen jerks and judders and the hard drive sounds like a nest of pissed off diamondbacks.

But i digress

It also doesn't help that there are about a million guilds on this one server. And a million and one immature arseholes playing the game inbetween learning about long division and joined up writing.

Where does the guild need to go?

Nowhere it isn't going at the moment. Attempts to backfill the void left by the established members progressing are being made but suffer from the problems rambled incoherently about above.
The big block of mid - upper mid level chars do fulfil their criteria of helping each other out (now that those responsible for attempting to profiteer their green and blue items in guild chat have either shut up or gone elsewhere) and there's a wonderful trade going in soft red sacks going for the rest of us to stuff full of linen cloth and murloc scales.
We are even getting some of our elder statesmen saying they will continue with the guild now they have reached the game ceiling.
And now that i'm back there will certainly be lots of stupid immature content in chat (plus the customary death cry of 'oh cock!' or 'oh $*#@!' for those of you with profanity filters).
And as far as my own expectations of the guild are concerned. i have reconciled myself to the fact that the guild can't really at this time offer me much by way of group questing as it is counter-productive due to the level gaps involved.
This means a lot of good things. i'm LEARNING valuable lessons; in spreading my quests about and coming to them later rather than systematically toiling away in one realm, in thinking tactically to draw single foes out of mobs rather than getting gang-raped on a regualr basis, in climbing the level ladder enough to finally claim my fist solo horde kill and appreciate how annoying it would have been for him just as it is for me everytime some big bull faced tauren bully 37 levels ahead of me smites me down with a great vengeance Samuel L Jackson would shed a delighted tear to see.

i'm procrastinating and not really making anything clear.

drunken REMEMBER KIDS! STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS! drunken

Back to Photoshop, got more website banners to make. jocolor
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 5:30 am

Did you take a breather when writing that mate?

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Good point made though.
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:23 am

The following words are not meant as an insult just as a point of view.

Spliffs post above had a certain what i call "Valnim-ism" about them...as in lots of words that mean close to nothing.

As to the much higher levels helping lower levels..it isnt meant to be holding hands through the quests, but (and i speak from experience) there are points when you look at your quest log and dont seem to have any doable quests, your choices in this are a) grind up a level or 2 or B) call in the big guns......but the other thing much higher levels are for is to push you through instances...for A) gear you`d like...but most importantly b) to do all that instances quests without the annoying pricks you`d normally do an instance with.

without trying to insult you spliff ( because believe it or not i quite like you when your not whining about wow) youve been here a short period of time and quite twice in that time span, the guild was much better (in my opinion) before @ around 50 - 60 members the guild chat was rolling and people seemed to speak more in general, this is how i got to know QP Bider meany Karni and kira. All people who i now trust fully.

But in the last 2-3 days i have seen much improvement on both the alliance and horde side , so les keep up the good work guys.

the thing is its easy to stagnate in wow and get comfortable, and in doing so we could be missing a few really good guys / girls on that server....and basically i want everyone in my guild who isnt a cunt and is a helpful type of guy.

shit another long one

Keep up the good work guys

T
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 10:48 am

Temujin wrote:
The following words are not meant as an insult just as a point of view.

Spliffs post above had a certain what i call "Valnim-ism" about them...as in lots of words that mean close to nothing.

As to the much higher levels helping lower levels..it isnt meant to be holding hands through the quests, but (and i speak from experience) there are points when you look at your quest log and dont seem to have any doable quests, your choices in this are a) grind up a level or 2 or B) call in the big guns......but the other thing much higher levels are for is to push you through instances...for A) gear you`d like...but most importantly b) to do all that instances quests without the annoying pricks you`d normally do an instance with.

without trying to insult you spliff ( because believe it or not i quite like you when your not whining about wow) youve been here a short period of time and quite twice in that time span, the guild was much better (in my opinion) before @ around 50 - 60 members the guild chat was rolling and people seemed to speak more in general, this is how i got to know QP Bider meany Karni and kira. All people who i now trust fully.

But in the last 2-3 days i have seen much improvement on both the alliance and horde side , so les keep up the good work guys.

the thing is its easy to stagnate in wow and get comfortable, and in doing so we could be missing a few really good guys / girls on that server....and basically i want everyone in my guild who isnt a cunt and is a helpful type of guy.

shit another long one

Keep up the good work guys

T

I'm not taking your post as a dig if you aren't taking mines as one.
and i don't whine as much about WoW now i've played LOTR-O (pmsl, rofl,lmfao,lol,teeeheee,titter,etc) although that prat i've just had to deal with today has set me off a treat (esp as my pet is having one of those 'i'm not attacking the solitary kobold you just clicked with your mouse, i'm going over here to see the 7 big bastards and bring them to see you. btw, have you met L33t for brains? he's a level 64 Tauren rogue i bumped into on the way' days)
Even though you are mentioned by name Tem i wasn't having a dig or being ungrateful of you dragging me through deadmines for a bag full of goodies i had no earthly business owning (it was a pleasure to see you work, i only wish i could go through horde with as much ease). simply that it was a better experience in my own development to go down there as the eggcontessa with hazika and actually get involved in the proceedings.
Underneath all the wittering there is in my last post a very positive message that the guild is doing nothing wrong, if anything it is a victim of a replenishment shortage common to all of WoW and if there was a problem involved in my relationship with the guild it was mainly down to my expectations of the guild when i was talked into buying this game by Strophic.

Now i don't, my main reason for rejoining is a social one. i miss the banter and i miss the opportunities to get your brains working overtime to remember how you did those poofy level 20 quests all those decades ago.
And i don't plan on leaving this time because my experience of other guilds here and even fellowhips in LOTR-O has been without exception: fucking awful.

i never got to know Val very well but you make it sound like a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 4:36 pm

Erm ok?

Me and Val know each other pretty well....he knows what i mean Very Happy

as to your above post spliff.........i have no idea what your on about,
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: one question   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 2:12 am

I have no idea what spliff wrote whatsover and when i look at it get dizzy and have to hold on my chair .... Spliff could u help and outsider (a guy not from England) and make a short note of what u said ... plssss

btw if any need lessons of Valnim -ism ... w me in game 5g for 1h xD
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 10:11 am

I now think the alliance side of things is definatley in its death throws.....why?

I dont know, could be a number of factors....

Predominantly horde server.

Not enough high level players.

Very hard to recruit new members ( all seem to be in guilds already)

Now, these are just my opinions, but i have really no idea how to save this guild.

Only a couple of months ago i remember us having about 20-25 members on guild chat all having a laugh and generally enjoying ourselves. Now the chat seems to be alot quieter.

So where has it all gone wrong?
Back to top Go down
https://wow-crusaders.editboard.com
meany.

meany.

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2007 11:14 am

although i dont play alliance as much as i would like. i think
1) most servers i have played on are predominantly horde
2) when a player reaches 70 he wants a guild full of 70 char (personally i dont know why as i have not got there yet) but for those that dont know me that well i am loyal to a fault.
3) i understand its not easy to recruit and it gets harder as levels increase, obviously the best way is to quest or do instances with people and promote the good points of the guild that others guilds may not have, or captains and above make up a recruitment macro and get people to whisper them, invite them in, if they dont fit kick em
4) maybe the alliance side is going to be a leveling guild rather than a guild full of level 70 characters until we get players to to wait for others to catch up

I am sure the karazhan server will face the same problems when members reach 70 !!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fence-ational.co.uk
Bider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:38 am

Quote :
maybe the alliance side is going to be a leveling guild rather than a guild full of level 70 characters until we get players to to wait for others to catch up

I agree with meany on this. The players that leave in search of the blue and purple items should stop and think who help them to 70 in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:06 am

With respect to what meany and Bid*r have said previously i'd just like to pose the question: Is there any reason why a guild has to be either a levelling guild or a lvl70 guild and ne'er the twain shall meet?

I don't really see why those of us levelling and those of us sitting at lvl70 doing... whatever it is these god like beings do shouldn't be in the same guild. There's a mainly social aspect of the game which doesn't necessitate such barriers and it's always handy to have someone more experienced to help with advice on game matters.

Another thing i'm seeing which is an aside but i wanted to mention it cos it's quite a good thing is that a lot of our more experienced campaigners are now starting over with new chars and in a lot of cases dragging us first timers along with them as they level back up. Which is a good thing considering my previous worries about the level gaps between us n words and the more experienced players.
Plus, i've seen so many horde players run in packs that it has been doubly frustrating in the Gank zones to be solo-ing all the time. I've personally had good experiences of sharing quests with Polemarch/Temujin, Shallen/Jando, and other second generation chars like Deadparrot and Rhappsody which has helped my development as a player more than the situations i've been in where i've had to call in the heavy mobs (shout outs to Hazika and Strophic for numerous rescue the helpless contessa missions).

Gonna stop now before i get roundly panned for another stoned out endless diatribe.
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:10 pm

I'm really enjoying being a member of the guild. Dunno what it was like before mind but I like the social aspect.
Didn't realise it was a mostly horde server, although they do seem to have lots of high lvl raids. Only recently come across a couple of horde guys that are not ??? Not that it matters to me: I'm having a blast and loved the raid!
Also I've not had to call in the big guns much, just a couple of runs through the DM (cheers Stroph and Tem), a Haz inspired rescue of both eggs and a "Jando to the rescue" of a ganked EggP a couple of days ago.
Also enjoyed assisting Shallen with a couple of missions just yesterday.

So from a newish PoV it doesn't seem that dead to me!

Couold it be that summer is here and everyone is enjoying the loverly British Weather? In boats and the like.
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:49 am

Bider wrote:
Quote :
maybe the alliance side is going to be a leveling guild rather than a guild full of level 70 characters until we get players to to wait for others to catch up

I agree with meany on this. The players that leave in search of the blue and purple items should stop and think who help them to 70 in the first place.

i think the help was on both sides. But can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
meany.

meany.

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:02 pm

agreed val of course there has to be help on both sides and i am sure there has been, its just a shame players could not have waited for others to catch up, by now there could have been quite a few level 70's
Back to top Go down
http://www.fence-ational.co.uk
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:25 pm

Admin wrote:

Only a couple of months ago i remember us having about 20-25 members on guild chat all having a laugh and generally enjoying ourselves. Now the chat seems to be alot quieter.

I agree it does seem alot quieter in chat, and it is a big shame to see most of the members hitting seventy and then leaving for other guilds, Like Meany says if all the seventy's had stayed there would now be quite a few in The Crusaders to be doing instances together etc.

I know its been said before but as long as we have The Crusaders I will be staying if and when I hit seventy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!   Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance guild is dieing/alliance guild woes - TOPIC LOCKED!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next