WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is karazhan a bad server?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Is karazhan a bad server? Empty
PostSubject: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:30 am

well guys the info is in the title?

is it?

i find it full of kids.

can i hear people thoughts on this matter plz such as:

should we cut to another server

or should i make someone who prefers horde a the guild master and run it that way??

i love the idea of an alliance and a horde server,

suggestions plz....as i think karazhan is dieing on its arse
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: soo...   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 6:52 am

well im gettin 70 now si i dont play there much
but the horde:aliance ration 2:1 or more i think ... well i like burning steppes better coz its more challenging Smile
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 9:25 am

thx for pointing the obvious out there val.....i was actually after suggestions .

so should we cut and run??

or perhaps there is 1 of you who would like to be in charge of the Karazhan server??

suggestions plz
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 2:34 pm

I spend more time on there to be honest.

And after the time I've spent getting yet another character up to mid level to be faced with the prospect of cutting and running fills me with thoughts that my spare time could be spent doing other things.

So regardless, I'll be staying on this server with this character and will not be making another Horde character as I already have around 4 others of even higher level elsewhere.

I say stay on Karazan even though only about 4 regulars seem to go on it.
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 5:37 am

im curious how u gona react now tem ...
coz no suggestions were made till now

here are some:

1st ... give it a time, maybe after some time things will change
2nd ... give leadership to Ipos when he plays there so much
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 6:24 am

ok i have spoken to these 2 and i think its a better idea to have 2 controllers, basically because i know ipos is on at strange times due to his shift work and meany is on at very random times Very Happy

So guys welcome your new ranks in Karazhan!

Horde Boss Ipos

and

Horde Boss Meany

they both have 99% control of the Karazhan Guild (the 1% being they cant kick me Smile )

evryone else has been put into roughly the same roll as before.

Get recruiting guys

and Remember 2 rules

over 15s only

and

No cocks allowed Razz
Back to top Go down
Darklightnin

Darklightnin

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:32 am

Hey Guys,

Anyone who is still interested in keeping the Karazhan server going and making it stronger, please can you just sign in as some of you have not signed in for over 21 days, The reason I am asking this is We cannot expect new members to join our guild and tell them they have to sign in at least once within 21 days when some members have not signed in for over a month.

Please also can you let Us know your charcters name on the Horde side so We can make a note of it in the officers note and players will be able to tell whos charcter belongs to who from the alliance guild eg: Meanslayer(alliance)=Meany(Horde) etc. which I think will make it easier for all of us.

I really like my charcters on this server and would like to see more of you guys joining us and making as stong as the Alliance guild!!

Thanks Meanslayer
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 11:39 am

Chamdar=strophic

E=MC2

lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is karazhan a bad server?   Is karazhan a bad server? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is karazhan a bad server?
Page 1 of 1