WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dedicated server/teamspeak

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Dedicated server/teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Dedicated server/teamspeak   Dedicated server/teamspeak I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 10:40 am

Ok as you can see by the other topics there is a lot of questions being asked about the guild.

As i have a spare pc in a cupboard i have decided that im going to run it as a constant server for the website/forum and im going to add a teamspeak server thats on 24/7.

The max number for the teamspeak will be set at 30 people just now (will increase if needed)

You do not need a mic to join teamspaek you can just listen if you want, hopefully this will take away the problem of members not feeling included it guild matters.

I hope to have it up and running in a few days if poss.

EggC, pop round if you feel you can help m8, lol

Any ideas/suggestion please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Dedicated server/teamspeak Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dedicated server/teamspeak   Dedicated server/teamspeak I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 11:23 am

strophic wrote:
Ok as you can see by the other topics there is a lot of questions being asked about the guild.

As i have a spare pc in a cupboard i have decided that im going to run it as a constant server for the website/forum and im going to add a teamspeak server thats on 24/7.

The max number for the teamspeak will be set at 30 people just now (will increase if needed)

You do not need a mic to join teamspaek you can just listen if you want, hopefully this will take away the problem of members not feeling included it guild matters.

I hope to have it up and running in a few days if poss.

EggC, pop round if you feel you can help m8, lol

Any ideas/suggestion please let me know.

Tell me what OS you need and other options and i'll come round in a bit. you know my phone number or get me on skype. mind you if the answer is linux i'll run away and hide
Back to top Go down

Dedicated server/teamspeak
Page 1 of 1