WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P Empty
PostSubject: The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P   The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:34 am

Hi all,

As I will not be using this, i thought I'd offer it to you guys (though you probably have the same offer)

Quote :
Greetings!

You have been a long and thrustworthy participant in our community, and as such we would like to thank you for helping us form Age of Conan into the marvelous product it is today. The last weeks has seen some serious enhancment to the game, and with the release we will be opening several new areas and neverbefore seen content in the launch version of the game. What and where it is? You have to find out for yourself!

As a sign of gratitude for your aid, we are pleased to offer you the in-game item used by those loyal to King Conan: The Drinking Cape. This item will allow your characters (one game account only) to free of charge demand the very sought after alcholic drink of "Ambrosia" - free and in unlimited supplies for life! After having claimed your cape, merely find one of the kegs in the finer Inns of Hyboria and click it whilst wearing your cape to receive your drink.

To register your cape, log in to your account page by https://register.ageofconan.com clicking here and under the option "Use a Key" - enter this key:

CVTA8QK9CYUK8CRQ

Once this has been done, use the command "/claim" inside the game to claim your in-game items. These items work for all the characters you create on your account. Note that all in-game items are only available on full accounts, and do not work on pre-order, buddy or (later) trial accounts.

Note that this item will not be made available again at later dates - so wear it with pride!

Regards,
Funcom

So if any of you dont have this, feel free to have mine....and get nice and plastered for me lol!

Cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P   The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:44 am

Me and Jules also have one but thank you for the other Smile
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P   The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:00 am

Cheers Mate.

You really are missing out with the Current version of AoC. It aint the Beta mate. It runs very smooth for me. Quick load times. Nice visuals and really nice thought out gameplay...

I spose you know where we are mate if you wanna come over....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P   The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Drinking cape of king Conan himself :P
Page 1 of 1