WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Access Info!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 12:33 am

For all those interested, a lot of peeps were a little miffed that the Yankies were getting to access the game earlier with a pre-order on the 17th May. Whilst us Intellectually superior Euros had to wait until 23rd for the same deal.

Apparently, Funcom has brought the EU in line with the US and everyone gets to start early on the 17th!

Yay!

Read here:

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?p=1900869#post1900869
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 2:17 am

i cant find where i can buy the pre order key! lol gimmie gimmie gimmie!
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 8:08 am

HMV are selling pre order keys, they cost a fiver. I would have got one but it's pointless as I'm away. Don't know if you can get them online or not.
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 9:52 am

If you have a pre-order, the company u ordered it from will send you the key either by email or normal mail.

For example, GAME pre-order keys will be sent out via email on the 10th of this month.

Each Company may have a different date so check-up with them on their sites.
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 10:26 am

Ive got my early acces all ready for saturday, got the game and patches downloaded ready to go Smile

anyone else?
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 11:24 am

snap mate, mine is ready to rock and roll as of sat, make sure u guys have patched up it will save Uber time

see you on the Dark side!
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:18 pm

lol, i patched it all up loaded game to see opening sequence and kabam, graphic driver were out of date, so had to update drivers then i starte game.

opening scenes are really cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 12:43 am

Ju's is already to go, just waiting for mine to finish downloading today and I will be ready too Smile
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 1:11 am

Mines ready, but the wankers at GAME sent me a duff pre-order code. They then had the decency to ignore my efforts to replace the code, so I cancelled the pre-order. Re-ordered the game with Amazon only to find out there are no more pre-order keys.

Twats.

So I will only be joining everyone else when my disk lands on the welcome mat.

Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Early Access Info! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Access Info!   Early Access Info! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early Access Info!
Page 1 of 1