WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Performance?

Go down 
+3
Ipos
Arcage
MC_Satan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Performance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance?   Performance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:51 pm

Well that's it for me, in a last ditch attempt i ran it again, and started a new char on the 4th server managed to complete the 1st q and kill 2 more peeps before it crashed.
So I have uninstalled this piece of shit, and I'd be very suprised if I ever buy it, left a really shitty taste in my mouth.

Best of luck guys.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Performance? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Performance?   Performance? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:40 am

Arcage wrote:
Well that's it for me, in a last ditch attempt i ran it again, and started a new char on the 4th server managed to complete the 1st q and kill 2 more peeps before it crashed.
So I have uninstalled this piece of shit, and I'd be very suprised if I ever buy it, left a really shitty taste in my mouth.

Best of luck guys.

What a shame that you didn't wait Sad for the last patch that could be downloaded at 1am this morning, as the performance is so much smoother (No lag) Laughing faster loading screens etc as the below thread clarifies its running more how it should be, and I think you would have seen a big difference.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=86164
Back to top Go down

Performance?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures-
Jump to: