WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Burning Crusade must have or no.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Burning Crusade must have or no. Empty
PostSubject: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 3:52 am

Hey all,

When we created new chars the otherday we realized we couldn't choose from the Dranei or what ever they're called, then after looking, i noted that you need to have BC for these.

How many peeps here have this extension, and would you think it's a must have or not..?

I dont want to run into a situation where i can't join a group or do an instance cause I dont have it.

Ok just watched the vid, does this mean:
1. you must have BC to reach lvl70?
2. you must have BC to do JCing?

If the answer is yes to either/both of these questions, then my path is clear afro

Thx
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:08 am

To be a draenai you need Burning Crusade, it is required to raise level cap to 70. You need it to get to Outland, where all the good items are Very Happy . You need it to learn jewelcrafting.

Outland is inaccessable until lvl 58 however, least I couldn't get there early!!!

Therefore yes, I would say it's essential.
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:36 am

MC_Satan wrote:
To be a draenai you need Burning Crusade, it is required to raise level cap to 70. You need it to get to Outland, where all the good items are Very Happy . You need it to learn jewelcrafting.

Outland is inaccessable until lvl 58 however, least I couldn't get there early!!!

Therefore yes, I would say it's essential.

Thx mate, looks like Blizzard will be getting my CC number again... plus one for the missus I suppose.

I assume this will be the same deal for Wrath of the lich king.

Well at least I earnt a free month with the recruit a friend deal, and he's at lvl 60 and I'm 53..... although now I'm no longer coucil member in the FPS clan we we're/are both in, and I dont think I'll be going back in a hurry.... the Aussie is here to stay lol!
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 4:44 am

Yep, lich king will have the "engraving" skill-similar to enchanting I imagine.
Level cap raised to 80
New Continent-which is in the Frozen North (not somewhere an Aussie will feel at home Razz )
And a new class

As far as I know, Stroph is quite up on what's in Lich king..certainly more than I am.
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:11 am

DLing the client now.

Have 3 1/4 lvls till 58, so it's about time I would say.

thx for the info champ.

And as far as WLK is concerned we'll cross that bridge when it's released.

farao farao farao
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 3:43 am

installed on both PCs, just order 2 keys....outland here we come!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 3:25 pm

nice to hear arcage =) see you in outlands!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Crusade must have or no.   Burning Crusade must have or no. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Crusade must have or no.
Page 1 of 1