WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Litch King - Release Date

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Return of the Litch King - Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Litch King - Release Date   Return of the Litch King - Release Date I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2008 2:21 am

I know blizzard have not yet announced the release date yet for the expansion pack, but browsing through the forums etc, the general concensus seems to be that the game will come out roughly 5-6 months after the release date.

Looking at a lot of forums, they all seem to be saying the same thing, the expansion pack will be out between June 2008 and Jan 2009.

If this is true then i think its great, theres a lot of people out there still to do a lot when hitting lvl 70, some people havent even got onto TBC yet.

Downside - I need a change of scenery, getting bored with all the areas ive been to

Evil or Very Mad I suppose i could go to northshire abbey again, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Return of the Litch King - Release Date Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return of the Litch King - Release Date   Return of the Litch King - Release Date I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2008 12:00 pm

Are there other expansions out already, or is this the first (not counting Burning Crusade)?

If that's really the release date, that souns fine for me, give me enough (well maybe not quite) time to get my lvl up. geek
Back to top Go down

Return of the Litch King - Release Date
Page 1 of 1