WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wrath of the Lich King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Wrath of the Lich King Empty
PostSubject: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:16 am

I was wondering what happens when we get to lvl 70 well now i know we will be soon be able to get up to lvl 80 if the rumours are correct!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/rumor/wow-wrath-of-the-lich-king-faq-284935.php

With the expansion pack they will be bringing out next:
Wrath of The Lich King
1. Death Knight Hero Class (starting at higher level, damage-dealing tank)
2. Level 80 character cap
3. Siege weapons and destructible buildings in PVP
4. "hundreds of new recipes and thousands of new items"

Will it ever end lol!
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2007 5:32 am

and additional content for those of us not at max level. And a new continent.
Back to top Go down
karnivore

karnivore

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 9:14 am

NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG pliz not other 10 lvls, i'm just about to hit 70 and i should lvl up other 10 lvls????....what i like in wow is the "Endgame", playing with other high lvl in world PvP, battlegrouds etc. For me lvling up is just a preparation, a waiting...
The problem is, i may like to lvl up, to ding, but why should I do this for more than 2 months? Lvling up from 70 to 80 may not be that hard but try to imagine a 1 to 80 effort.....I just don't feel like killing Hogger again!
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 12:25 pm

karnivore wrote:
NOOOOOOOOOOO OMG pliz not other 10 lvls, i'm just about to hit 70 and i should lvl up other 10 lvls????....what i like in wow is the "Endgame", playing with other high lvl in world PvP, battlegrouds etc. For me lvling up is just a preparation, a waiting...
The problem is, i may like to lvl up, to ding, but why should I do this for more than 2 months? Lvling up from 70 to 80 may not be that hard but try to imagine a 1 to 80 effort.....I just don't feel like killing Hogger again!

Please Mate, don't mention Hogger. Grendell has that dubious delight to look forward to just shortly (wishing i'd stayed in Exodar now, but the kudos for getting to Stormwind alone at lvl5 was just about worth it)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrath of the Lich King   Wrath of the Lich King I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrath of the Lich King
Page 1 of 1