WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The future is grim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

The future is grim Empty
PostSubject: The future is grim   The future is grim I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:58 am

Hi guys,

I was in BGs today grinding away, when I saw 4 Sharmans all move at the same time, dropping 3 totems each, and blasting anything that came near.
I saw some guys in chat talking about multiboxing, so I decided to check it out.

this is when some little wanker can have 4 accounts and control all chars at once...so one guy is layin gdown 12 totems and blasting insane damage..

I raised a ticket, and apparently this is accepted by Blizz, and the game master didn't see anything wrong with it....

So despite recent changes, and new roles... I will be rethinking the whole wow thing..
This in my mind is the same as hacking...having an unfair advantage over the others..
And although I already new Blizz were a bunch of money suck pricks I didn't realize the extent of it....

So I may come end playing Cocan after all, I'll cool off first and see how we go..

/rant
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

The future is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is grim   The future is grim I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 1:35 am

That really sucks Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

The future is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is grim   The future is grim I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 4:39 am

oh well i wont pack it in just yet.

I resolve to leaving any BG that has this going on..

The respones on the WOW forums was funny, Alliance were against it, and horde saw no problem with it..
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

The future is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is grim   The future is grim I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 1:47 pm

Arcage wrote:
oh well i wont pack it in just yet.

I resolve to leaving any BG that has this going on..

The respones on the WOW forums was funny, Alliance were against it, and horde saw no problem with it..

now why doesnt that suprise me, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Sponsored content

The future is grim Empty
PostSubject: Re: The future is grim   The future is grim I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The future is grim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Warcraft Chat-
Jump to: