WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 4:40 am

Being a new game there are obviously lots of things we don't know and are learning.

Post here anything you think might help others
Ie. I didn't know what apprenticeship did...

Apprenticeship

Two characters in AoC can enter into a teacher-apprenticeship relationship which will artifically augment the lower level character's effective level. To leave this relationship one need only right click on his own health bar and select "Leave Apprenticeship".
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 5:43 am

i wondered about this,

and i am still wondering, to augment something is to put it togeter, so u put a lower level to what?

still fairly in the dark about that 1 lol
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:14 am

That was the only information I could find about Apprenticeships as none of us seemed to know what it was,The booklet that comes with the game tells you nothing you dont already know and it is quite hard at the moment to find enough information about different things in game, so any information here would be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 12:39 pm

Cind. Found this:

http://aoc.wikia.com/wiki/Developer_Quotes/Master_and_Apprentice_System

"Finally, but most importantly, we offer a Master-apprentice system. Here you may include a lower level player in your party, and "sponsor" her or him with levels. This boosts the lower level player's hit-points and power - without giving access to the level locked areas or powers. This is - we think - the most useful option to really let friends play together even though they gain levels at different speeds."

Which is a really cool idea imo.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 3:17 am

Thanks Paul, that makes more sense to me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge   Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helpful Hints/Tips/Knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Age of Conan Hyborian Adventures-
Jump to: