WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

word of warning lads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darklightnin

Darklightnin

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2007-03-11

word of warning lads Empty
PostSubject: word of warning lads   word of warning lads I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 11:06 am

if you do happen to be pre ordering aoc with a wife or partner please make sure they dont know when the pre order codes are cominng out as my lovely wife has NINJA'd mine when i was at work and to rub salt in the wounds she is even downloading it in front of me with her new computer:(
and do you know what i never got no sexy reward for spending my hard earned cash

WOMEN

does anyone know a good divorce lawyer
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

word of warning lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: word of warning lads   word of warning lads I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 12:02 pm

Darklightnin wrote:
if you do happen to be pre ordering aoc with a wife or partner please make sure they dont know when the pre order codes are cominng out as my lovely wife has NINJA'd mine when i was at work and to rub salt in the wounds she is even downloading it in front of me with her new computer:(
and do you know what i never got no sexy reward for spending my hard earned cash

WOMEN

does anyone know a good divorce lawyer

PRICELESS Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk

word of warning lads
Page 1 of 1