WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking to offload "the crusaders"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Looking to offload "the crusaders" Empty
PostSubject: Looking to offload "the crusaders"   Looking to offload "the crusaders" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:13 am

Ok guys the clue is in the topic headline,

I need to find someone who is willing to take over the mantle of the guild master for the crusaders.

i dont feel i can give it enough of my time to do it justice, so i need a willing person to take it by the 10th of may, if no one comes thru i`ll disband the guild on that day.

personally i believe that anyone who is commited to playing wow and wants to see it thru to whatever stage they see fit should probably leave the guild, the reason for this is that the crusaders have always been a great bunch of guys, but actually doing anything together is almost impossible to do.

so there you go,

oh and i have cancelled my subscription to wow and my game time runs out on the 15th of may (my birthday) i wont be deleting my characters but dont expect to see me on wow for a while.

thx guys
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Looking to offload "the crusaders"   Looking to offload "the crusaders" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:11 am

If you want rob you can pass it over to me, even though i will be trying out AoC i will still be keeping my wow account active and spending my time between the 2 games.

I think that is where my problem lies, i ONLY play WoW and starting to find it tedious because i dont try anything else. So i will see how it goes playing 2 games at the same time. (probably feck my head up)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Looking to offload "the crusaders"   Looking to offload "the crusaders" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:05 pm

well I'm always will to help, so if you need anything let me know guys Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to offload "the crusaders"   Looking to offload "the crusaders" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking to offload "the crusaders"
Page 1 of 1