WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

you have all been target by the U.S

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

you have all been target by the U.S Empty
PostSubject: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 10:28 am

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/02/nations-spies-w.html

lol!
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:35 pm

Thing is people will actually believe that and the conspiracy thoerist will have a field day.

Imagine having your house busted because you threw a lot of seaforium charges at a built up area in the barrens. lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 5:06 pm

just make sure not 2 say ur going to kill some 1 or they will be around for you and you will be some 1s bitch by sundown lol!
Back to top Go down
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 2:36 am

what a bunch of f*^kin wankers

To think these guys created and distributed (for free) Americas army, now there going to look to WOW for unusual behavior from Violent terrorists. affraid

If you ever get chance read a book call "Ghost plane". You may rethink this whole terrorist thoery.

I'll do my part anyway.

"Well officer I'll certainly keep my eyes open for any jehad taurens, looking to blow up trade square." scratch Laughing

I like this comment:
Quote :
Psst... CIA! There are some night elf terrorists in Arathi Basin! They keep attacking the farm!
lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:11 am

Good grief, that's just messed up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you have all been target by the U.S   you have all been target by the U.S I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you have all been target by the U.S
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Warcraft Chat-
Jump to: