WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Char name and reason

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcage

Arcage

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2007-06-09

Char name and reason Empty
PostSubject: Char name and reason   Char name and reason I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 10:09 am

Hi Peeps,

Thought it maybe fun to see what your char name and reason behind is.

Eg:

Arcage, when we were younger if you wanted someone to spin the wheels on their car, you say " Arc it up bus". Bus deriving from Brother- Bro-Brus- bus.
So from there if we wanted to know if you sucessful at something, you say "so did ya get any Arcage?" Hence the name, plus it sounds cool Razz

Vegimite: well that's a given. I'm Australian ,and anyone who is "Truly Australian" eats Vegemite, I just stuffed up the spelling lol! lol!

Well I'm sure you've got the picture...
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

Char name and reason Empty
PostSubject: Re: Char name and reason   Char name and reason I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 2:37 am

Most people know mine but......
When I was at college I used to work night shift in a Supermarket, stacking shelves. One of my firends there really liked the girl who stacked the eggs. I started calling her Egg Princess, in an attempt to piss him off. (She was stunningly lovely mind). My friend and I used to play diablo 2 online on old 28.8k modems, and my character was called Egg_Princess, I thought as Blizzard wrote both games it was time to resurrect her.
As for the rest of the Egg clan, any you see online will probably be me, except EggContessa which is Keith another ex-D2 player I know from home.
Back to top Go down

Char name and reason
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Warcraft Chat-
Jump to: