WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to say goodbye..... :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Time to say goodbye..... :( Empty
PostSubject: Time to say goodbye..... :(   Time to say goodbye..... :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 12:29 pm

OK guys and girls, it has come to the end of the road for the website and teamspeak. Ive decided that its no longer needed and im going to close it as soon as possible.

If you want, youd better bookmark this forum as you wont be able to access it through the site anymore.

Thanks to everyone for their input over the past 18 months, i think i can say we had fun with it. But all things must come to an end.

Thanks again everyone

Strophic/mark/sweaty sock Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye..... :(   Time to say goodbye..... :( I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 11:45 pm

Its a shame but totally understandable, Thank you for the time and effort that you have put into the site for us.

cheers to you Mark!
Back to top Go down
Darklightnin

Darklightnin

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye..... :(   Time to say goodbye..... :( I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 11:31 am

Kira wrote:
Its a shame but totally understandable, Thank you for the time and effort that you have put into the site for us.

cheers to you Mark!

Totally agree with Cind, but we will defo keep in touch so all is not lost Smile
Cheers m8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to say goodbye..... :(   Time to say goodbye..... :( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to say goodbye..... :(
Page 1 of 1