WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

why o why

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2007-03-11

why o why Empty
PostSubject: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:34 am

none will ne named ... but this really pissed me of when i heard about it
i thought we are a guild where ppl help each other (well most guidlmates do)... and then is happens ...
lets call them X and Y
Y wants some mats for his profesion so X sends him some ... 25
then X asks Y to send him some but Y asks for it 3g ... (when u go into AH ull see that what was sent from X was more valuable then what he wanted from Y - and both are easy to find)
so why he wanted 3g ... i hope this was a rare incident butto have guts to ask 3g from guildmate after this ... its a f***n shame
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

Number of posts : 67

why o why Empty
PostSubject: Re: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:45 am

here here i could not agree with you more... Mad
Back to top Go down
Bider

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-03-12

why o why Empty
PostSubject: Re: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 12:13 pm

This calling x and y, Val i can understand you are trying to protect poeples id's.But i could be giving the x or y person things when they are taking money from guild members. We need to know who this is, so we can stop giving suplies and helping this person unless they pay for it.
Back to top Go down
Temujin

Temujin

Number of posts : 192

why o why Empty
PostSubject: Re: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 2:47 am

i agree with Bider Val....it should be known who it is plz, we have a guild bank now so if 3 Gold was all that was in question i`d like to know a little more on this, i wont be on until later today. so val if your not going to be online mate can u drop me an email ref this plz (in game or real life is fine)

thx

Temujin
Back to top Go down
Valnim

Valnim

Number of posts : 92

why o why Empty
PostSubject: after long time   why o why I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 5:24 pm

just been readin posts ... some old ones to and this one looked so ... unfinished
so just to say that all has been cleared and is fine Smile)
Back to top Go down
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

why o why Empty
PostSubject: Re: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 5:04 am

This is one of the problems with a friendly guild like this one, inviting people to left and right. Some WILL just take advatage of this and when he gets 70 or so, leave guild for another raiding guild....

Im not Mad or angry at Bascelli(the druid who just left guild when he reached L70) but he is a fine example of the small problem we will be noticing. I practicly(how is it spelled?) gave him over 70g because he was in guild(gave him Braxis for 35g, instead of selling it on AH for 100+) 1 day before he left guild...

A problem i dont know how to fix really... cause to keep this guild nice, friendly and helpful, we gotta be just that, nice friendly and helpful, and there will prob always be people taking advantage of this and milking us on help/maths/gold before they leave....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

why o why Empty
PostSubject: Re: why o why   why o why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why o why
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Warcraft Chat-
Jump to: