WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... Empty
PostSubject: Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...   Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:11 am

Ok so iam really bored.

Thought I'd keep the forums going at this quiet time by calling all of you -

'Anal-hair lickers of the most scrotal kind. I revolve my tiny manhood at you all, let it remind you all to have more meat in your diet. The lack of activity on these paid-for forums makes me want to attach electrodes to my brothers scrotum. Some of us have to make sacrifices. Especially the younger, weaker siblings...

So if you wish to make Rob put his cocktail sausage away whilst he wow's with you please post some more in the forums. It doesn't matter if it is inane bullshit... After all, that's what comes out of my face-hole most of the time...and honestly, defineatly comes out of my Brothers sick mind all of the time.

So please post some in this lovely forum that makes me feel slightly sexually charged. That's it!

Post here to make me hard!

Smile
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...   Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 11:13 am

Step away from the drinks cabinet, lol

Anal butt loving jobbie jabber, wtf
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...   Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2008 4:13 am

lol! lol! Paul, you are bored!
Back to top Go down
Darklightnin

Darklightnin

Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...   Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2008 11:47 am

i start to read your posts but get distracted by your avators Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...   Fooking Bum-Love A-holes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fooking Bum-Love A-holes...
Page 1 of 1