WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?

Go down 
+4
MC_Satan
Bloodxtooth
matty
Egg_Contessa
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? Empty
PostSubject: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:38 pm

I was wondering. Just what the hell posessed us all when we decided on our character names? Some seem more obvious than others, but there is always a strange mystery surrounding the character name.

Is it true that Kira has taken it upon herself to ensure a foxier chick than the big chinned titless wonder has ownership of the name kira knight?

Is Bider, despite having no 'L's in it Welsh for sheepshagger?

Do Temujin and Hazika share a secret love of Akira Kurosawa films or more likely one of strange sexual activities involving sealion piss you could ONLY find in Japan?

Is the Whole 'Egg' thing really EggPrincess' fault not mine? (the answer to that one is yes btw)

i'd be quite intruigued to know the backstory to the various misfits i share a guild with, i dunno about the rest of you.
Back to top Go down
matty

matty

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2007-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:49 pm

my name started long ago m8 by typein in some random words and i came up with hazika which sorta stuck with me from any game bf2142 c&c3 and even on my wii games not sure why rly ( and yes i like the film akira and any other anime Very Happy Wink )
Back to top Go down
Bloodxtooth

Bloodxtooth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:00 pm

I just try and think of something simple, nothing complicated
and beofre you ask i did NOT get my name when my tooth fell out and had alot of blood coming out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MC_Satan

MC_Satan

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2007-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 4:32 pm

If I'm not mistaken Temujin was the birth name of one Ghengis Khan....

And the whole Egg clan thing came from me adoring a girl who stacked eggs at the supermarket I worked in when i was young. EggP being the original.
Back to top Go down
Egg_Contessa

Egg_Contessa

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2007-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 5:53 pm

MC_Satan wrote:
If I'm not mistaken Temujin was the birth name of one Ghengis Khan....

And the whole Egg clan thing came from me adoring a girl who stacked eggs at the supermarket I worked in when i was young. EggP being the original.

And all permutations originating on Blizzard's very own Diablo I Sheesh how old are we?
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 2:49 am

Spliffhammer wrote:

Is it true that Kira has taken it upon herself to ensure a foxier chick than the big chinned titless wonder has ownership of the name kira knight?

lol! lol! lol! I liked Kira Knightly in the film Pirates of the Caribbean, and after every attempt of picking a name and finding them already being taken i finally settled on Kiraknight! Also thinking Knight was apprropriate for wow! lol!
Back to top Go down
strophic
Admin
Admin
strophic

Number of posts : 244

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 3:10 am

I think i can blame eggprincess for my name, it had been said a few times when i was younger, but really kicked in when looking for stage names for our band CDX and eggp suggested Catto-strophic.
Since been shortened to strophic.

Which does suit me as i'm a walking disaster!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wow-crusaders.co.uk
karnivore

karnivore

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2007-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:08 am

once I was on a lezzy IRC chat with the nick KaRNivoRe. Every girl said "hey your nick looks too aggressive" so i thought "IT'S DAMN PERFECT!" Very Happy

Spartha is obvious: sparta was taken Mad

With Magiko i have to admit that it's a stupid nickname, and the worst thing is that few days later the best name for a druid came up to my mind...but i already messed it up :°
Back to top Go down
Ipos

Ipos

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:54 am

Astaroth - Depending on what you follow means different things. Is a Demon, in Christianity he is the Treasurer of Hell.

Semiazas - Chief Demon of fallen Angels.

Itchybum - Because it's a cool name for an undead character.

(Now deleted)Ipos - Demon count of hell, looks like a lion-headed angel

I always pick Demon names for Wow characters for some reason, don't know why...

...I did sell my soul last year and every time you say my character names backwards I'm able to watch you from the East corner of the room your sitting in...

...Which reminds me, Meany, please stop playing WoW whilst only wearing Kira's skimpy underwear. I can handle the stetson and the stilletoes but your balls hang out of the thong and I find it distracting.

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Number of posts : 150

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 11:39 am

Ipos wrote:

...Which reminds me, Meany, please stop playing WoW whilst only wearing Kira's skimpy underwear. I can handle the stetson and the stilletoes but your balls hang out of the thong and I find it distracting.

lol! lol! lol! lol! Scary you obviously do watch him from the corner of the room lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?   Character Names II - what on earth posessed you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Names II - what on earth posessed you?
Page 1 of 1