WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan

MMO WoW & Age of Conan

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mitji is back in the hospital

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

Mitji is back in the hospital Empty
PostSubject: Mitji is back in the hospital   Mitji is back in the hospital I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:49 am

As the title tells you mitji is back in the hospital. Her values from testresults was bad so she had to go back, for the third time in 1 month.

This means i wont be playing Gsus, or atleast not be xping/leveling until she is better. So meanwhile ill be playing on my old main's server.

Stormreaver(horde) - main Umuk. Started a new druid(third one btw), name is Vargaz, L20 atm. Feel free to stop by and i will be back as soon as she is out of hospital and able to play again =) (so dont kick me! =))

See you in a couple of days!
Back to top Go down
QPRanger

QPRanger

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mitji is back in the hospital   Mitji is back in the hospital I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 12:43 pm

np m8... hope she gets better very soon, i will make sure you dont get kicked
Cool
Back to top Go down
Gsuz

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Mitji is back in the hospital   Mitji is back in the hospital I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:43 am

Mitji is BACK at the hospital AGAIN! for the forth time within 1 month, went in today.

Hopefully she will be back soonish but it seems that she just isnt getting better soon. Just wanted to tell you all! I will PVP some but wont level until she is back...tho im getting abit bored with the lowlevel PVP atm since im only 45 im most times 4 levels lower then the once i fight.... and there is no real point in PVPing at these levels... See you soon i hope!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitji is back in the hospital   Mitji is back in the hospital I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitji is back in the hospital
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WoW Crusaders - Age of Conan :: Warcraft Chat-
Jump to: